- rich in natural vitamin C
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Item currently not available
- Order number: 7003
- EU Organic
- Gluten Free
- Lactose free
Acerola, also known as the Barbados cherry, is the fruit of the acerola shrub native to Central America and Brazil. Acerola cherries contain a plentiful amount of natural vitamin C.
- supports the normal functioning of the immune system and the nervous system
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, teeth, cartilage, bones and gums
- contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
This package contains 100 servings.
Ingredients: 100 % acerola powder* (55 % acerola fruit juice concentrate*1, maltodextrin*) (*from controlled organic farming; 1 from Brazil)
Recommended intake: Add 1 g of acerola powder (equivalent to ca. ½ teaspoon) to any drink or food, e.g. muesli, yoghurt, smoothies, tea etc.
Note: The positive effects cited above start from a daily intake of just 1 g of acerola powder. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. This is a natural product, the colour and taste may vary with the season. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Filling level may vary for technical reasons.
Raab Vitalfood uses only the best raw materials and examines all products for residues as well as for the advertised nutrient contents.
DE-ÖKO-001 EU/ non-EU agriculture