- rich in natural vitamin C, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- organic acerola fruits from Brazil
*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 7003
- EU Organic
- Gluten Free
- Lactose free
Acerola, also known as the Barbados cherry, is the fruit of the acerola shrub native to Central America and Brazil. Acerola cherries contain a plentiful amount of natural vitamin C.
• supports the normal functioning of the immune system and the nervous system
• contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, teeth, cartilage, bones and gums
• contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• helps protect cells from oxidative stress
This package contains 100 servings.
Ingredients: 100 % acerola fruit juice concentrate powdered (from controlled organic farming; acerola fruits from Brazil)
Recommended intake: Add 1 g of acerola powder (equivalent to ca. ½ teaspoon) to any drink or food, e.g. muesli, yoghurt, smoothies, tea etc.
Note: The positive effects cited above start from a daily intake of just 1 g of acerola powder. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. This is a natural product, the colour and taste may vary with the season. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Filling level may vary for technical reasons.
DE-ÖKO-001 EU/ non-EU agriculture