- Acerola cherries contain a plentiful amount of natural vitamin C.
- with organic Acerola cherries
*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6092
- EU Organic
- Gluten Free
- Lactose free
Acerola, also known as the Barbados cherry, is the fruit of the acerola shrub native to Central America and Brazil. Acerola cherries contain a plentiful amount of natural vitamin C.
• contributes to normal function of the immune system and the nervous system
• contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, teeth, cartilage, bones and gums
• contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• helps protect cells from oxidative stress
175 tablets of 500 mg, 87.5 g
This package contains 58 servings.
Ingredients: 54% acerola fruit juice concentrate powdered* acerola powder*, granulated sugar*, cranberry fruit powder*, maltodextrin*, coconut fat powder* (*from controlled organic farming)
Recommended intake: Take 3 tablets per day with some liquid.
Note: The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store out of the reach of small children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
DE-ÖKO-001 EU/non-EU Agriculture