- cherries contain a plentiful amount of natural vitamin C
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6091
- EU Organic
- Gluten Free
- Lactose free
Acerola, also known as the Barbados cherry, is the fruit of the acerola shrub native to Central America and Brazil. Acerola cherries contain a plentiful amount of natural vitamin C.
- supports the normal functioning of the immune system and the nervous system
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, teeth, cartilage, bones and gums
- contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
80 capsules of 500 mg, 40 g
This package contains 26 servings.
Ingredients: 80 % acerola powder* (acerola fruit juice concentrate*, maltodextrin*), coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (*from controlled organic farming)
Recommended intake: Take 3 capsules once a day with a glass of water.
Note: The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store out of the reach of small children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Raab Vitalfood uses only the best raw materials and examines all products for residues as well as for the advertised nutrient contents.
DE-ÖKO-001 EU-/Non-EU Agriculture